Must say I love that, even if I liked symbolic colors too, as Mirek
proposed some times ago (blue for text related ones, green for images
related etc etc). Anyway, I think these icons can really be great, and
after having a complete set and doing some user testing, maybe we
should set them as future defaults ones.