Hello,

If I am not mistaking then this is his deviantart profile:
http://marianogaudix.deviantart.com/

Hillar aka Medieval

2012/12/5 Charles-H. Schulz <charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org>

Thanks a lot Alex. Do we have his email address? It's a shame for him to
spend his efforts in a way no one can benefit from...

Best,
Charles.
Le 5 déc. 2012 01:10, "Alexander Wilms" <alexander.wilms@zoho.com> a