Hi guys,

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 19:53 +0100, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
I like it! And I have some proposals for additions.

        Hah :-) so - JFYI - when people click on send-feedback, we now have
more details about their systems: the exact version of the software
they're running, the platform, the component (writer, base etc.) and
more. That would need propagating to "file a bug" of course; but we
could use it with some nice database to correlate results by component.

        But - yes; this is rather cool :-)

        I wonder - Mozilla have done a lot of this work before us - can we
re-use their backend infrastructure and share development work on that ?
it'd suck to re-invent all their data analytics / query processing
etc. ?

        Of course, actually swallowing and meaningfully analysing text behind
things like:

        http://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback

        is prolly beyond us ATM, but ... perhaps worth collecting if someone
will do real analytics on it.

        ATB,

                Michael.