Hi !
THe Design wiki is here : http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design.
Navigate inside you will find lot of things. There is no wiki dedicated
to templates (as far as I know). But If someone wants to make a great
quality template, reviewed by the Design List why not put it on his
user page in the wiki to ask feedback ?

Then users can have their own pages but : c'est pas à toi que je vais
l'apprendre si t'es membre de l'équipe marketing ^^

Kévin