Hy,

I began french translation. I made everything except countries after B,
I don't have time know, I will continue soon. There are an AMAZING
number of countries on this planet !

But very good work on this study, and on Userweave it's a very very
great platform ! I hope I will have time to help next time to prepare
the study.

Kévin