Þann þri 21.ágú 2012 15:38, skrifaði Alexander Wilms:

Added some more icons:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Image18065.png

Alex

Looks good to me, but there is something I'd like to investigate further: those icons I mentioned previously (Print, Print preview, Spellcheck and Automatic spellcheck) plus the Font color, Bold, Italic and Underline; all of them sort of dissolve into darkish blobs when viewed from a certain distance or when a slightly farsighted person hasn't put up glasses (=<+1.25). While looking at your screenshots.

Similar icons I have do not do this on the default LibreOffice UI-background color I get in my current distro (Mint-Cinnamon) = rgb(213, 213, 213).

The background in your screenshots is roughly = rgb(237, 236, 235), meaning it's more saturated (and more blue-ish to my eyes).

Perhaps there is an illusion/optical effect I'm seeing here, an interaction between the black colors and the background.

And maybe it will never be easy to judge individual icons until they've all been harmonized.

PS: My 24" LCD is color-managed with Argyll and a decent profile so the problem should not be there.

Will boot up some other distros and see what I get.

Sveinn