Even though we selected the Progress template to be bundled with
LibreOffice and the author of the template has given us permission, it
turns out that the author of the mockup that this template copied, Caleb
Riley aka. spiceofdesign, has revoked his license to use it. Here is his
message:

"I'm sorry but no. If they had asked my permission before submitting it,
and done it jointly in both out names, then I might have given permission.
When a design that was not even licensed under any creative common licence
is copied, it would not be in the best interest of the Document Foundation
to support copyright theft. If is does get distributed it will only reflect
badly on the Foundation and you can be sure that I will be vocal about it."

(Previously, he answered "okay" to "Hi Caleb, A designer submitted a
template based on your mockup ("Progress" at [link]) and neglected to ask
for permission to license it under the CC0 license.Would you be willing to
give us that permission?".)

In any case, it's better not to ship the template without Caleb's
permission.
If you'd like to contact him, you can find him at
http://spiceofdesign.deviantart.com/ .