Hello, part 2...
My background also includes several design classes (at the hobbyist level),
and concerns about accessibility, so I see myself as an informed
layperson.

I have reviewed what discussions are available to me (not much, just one
page on the DF wiki:Design/Tango refresh 3.6; and one Nabble discussion:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/New-icons-in-Tango-td3905093.html#none)
but I would like to know more about the history and the decision to use
Tango icons before I jump in to discussions.

Thanks!
Anne Arundel

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Anne Arundel Locker-Thaddeus <