Hello,

I like the proposal, but i think you are missing what is
probably the most important part, when you are presenting
something in Impress, what you use the most is going next
and back, most of the times, it's all you use. At least, if i was
was going to use this, all i would need would be 2 big "next"
and "back" buttons that i don't even have to look at.

that's what the two arrows are at the bottom of the screen?

You should add a "remote" page, with the most basic controls
in it, giving huge priority to next and previous. It also comes to
my mind that you could add a gesture, like a tap on the bottom
of the "slides" page to go next.

oh ok got it.

Another small suggestion, can you make the gradient not cover
the slides? because , at least for the 1st and last slides, it can
be a bit annoying to have them covering up the slide.

done

Sorry i don't do any of the real work myself, but, i just don't know
how to do it. (I'm trying to learn do) For now, all i can make is
suggestions.

its ok you are helping the way you can. we need people to talk on this
mailing list.