Hi Jean,
It's great to have you on board.
Right now, we're in the process of converting our old whiteboards [1] to
fit the newly created whiteboard template [2], and we're holding off on
submitting new ideas until we get these old ones sorted out. You can help
if you'd like -- look at the current whiteboards and see which ones you'd
like to move over to the new format, then post a message with it so we
don't do duplicate work.
It would also be great if you could make it for next week's IRC chat, which
will most likely be on Saturday at 16:00 GMT. If you'd like to take part in
these chats regularly, please add the times and days you tend to be
available on this Doodle poll: http://www.doodle.com/fyevrffhaqq79vkt.
(Ignore the specific dates and be aware of your set timezone.)
Also, don't hesitate to create a thread on this mailing list if you feel
there's something that we should discuss.

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards
[2]
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Whiteboard_Template