Hi Magie, Mirek

Personally, I would love having tabs, but we must provide a way not to use
tabs. I like the Firefox/Chrome/others possibility to drag tabs out of the
tab bar, to have a separate window. Then it must not be the only way to do
that, because drag and drop, even very easy and intuitive, isn't
discoverable at all. Maybe an otpion by right-clicking the tab ? So to
answer your thought Mirek :