Hi Alex and Stefan,

Okay, I'm trying to install Git. I downloaded this version from here:
http://git-scm.com/download

I have a Windows machine so I picked the binary with Cygwin (not sure if
that's the right one)
So I get to the installer and then I see a bunch of packages. It reminded
me of package managers like Synaptic and Adept with each package being
under various categories. I tried checking the manual and looking at the
tutorials offered but I decided to just give in and ask. Should I just skip
the Select Packages of the installer and continue on?

~ Maggie

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Stefan Knorr (Astron) <