Hi Juliana, Welcome ! Very happy to see you !

Just to complete Alex mail, Mirek proposal is there (
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Flat_icon_set ) but
he will explain it better.

Again, welcome in the team,

Kévin

2012/2/23 Alexander Wilms <alexander.wilms@zoho.com>

Hi Juliana,

Welcome to the design team :)

Mirek was the one who came up with the idea so probably he should
introduce you into the plans.

http://developer.android.com/**design/style/iconography.html<http://developer.android.com/design/style/iconography.html>
/\
Those guidelines seem to describe what we are looking for, someone
suggested first doing the icon theme for the android port so we could get
some feedback before using it on the desktop.

Kind Regards

Alex