about the Add page/Add section buttons. does this only apear at the end of
the document. what about if you want to add a page or section to the middel
of the document. should these not remain in between the pages. also does
clicking one the Add section button still bring up the menu that lets the
user choose how the next section will appear as we did in our mock ups, or
did you go away from that. I think that this should stay, I would like to
keep it like the impress menu.

with the insertion bar. can you mock and discuss how a drop down button
would work. sence its doced left would it be a pop right menu?