Andrew

I don't think you understand what I am trying to say and I also think you
don't know how devs work here and in Free & Open Source projects in general.

If we have to implement UI features one by one you will work on them one by
one, therefore, a roadmap is not that useful as you will have other ideas
with time. Similarly the devs do not have a roadmap of bugs and features.
You may well get familiar with the development processes but do not hope to
convince developers te Citrus is a great idea. Feed them with specs easy to
code instead, you'll get things done much faster.

Best,

Charles.