I discovered this few times ago. I don't know if it's easily possible to
implement this type of feature to be "cross-system", I'm not a dev. But I
must agree, this is very interesting.

Kévin

2011/10/29 Oren Barnea <oren.barnea@gmail.com>

I didn't know about this feature of OS X. Turns out it's been around since
2006!
Here's a short video demonstrating it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WScF1OAL094

The notes under the video say that "It works in all programs, even
Photoshop". Does it work in LibreOffice under OS X? :)

Thanks for this Kévin, very interesting.

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:51, Kévin PEIGNOT <peignot.kevin@kpeignot.fr