hes been working on his blog. a hopping that he will come out with something
more detailed. and if you are reading this Mirek it would also be nice to
have a simplistic version so that normal people can understand it,though I
think your blog is good at explaining it. I know how it will work but its
heard trying to explain it to other people. maybe I need to read stuff
again.

I have not had the time to read through the specification link that you
sent. in a specification would you go through one signal aspect of something
or many things. so if I was to make one for the comment aspect of the UI
how detailed would I go into the specification. I will try to read it to
night and start on some Citrus specifications.