Hi Christoph,

first of all, I want to apologize for being away for the past couple of weeks. I work in the mental health field and it is a rather unstable ground (pun intended), and I had to work on the weekends, which I usually use to study and work on things for my own (in which I include LibreOffice). This is to say that I have some work to do collecting sugestions on the Styles subject, and this will be done as soon as I find the time (hopefully soon enough).

Secondly, I echo Ivan in that the Download page is a priority, but I add that the whole marketing stuff is priority. This is not our sole responsability, but I feel many people (specially in the Microsoft/Apple environment) aren't really aware that OpenOffice is past, and LibreOffice is present (no need for false modesty in here). Most people that have used or still use OpenOffice haven't realized there's another project with much more love dedicated to it flying about. For those who use one or another linux distribution this was made pretty straighforward as we know, but in the other fields people are not quite as much aware of updates, and even less aware that they should (in our opinion or at least in our wishes) change to LibO. And it's already been some time.

This is only a thought. I know there are some people working on this but I don't know what steps are they taking in that direction, and I don't even have an immediate suggestion, but since you asked, I believe we could add some intencional effort on that.

Cheers,
Rafael./