Yes I do mean form instead of forum.

[...] in addition to the current template [...]

in addition to what current template.
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=description
this
link shows no template, unless you are talking about the whole Bug
Submission Assistant as the template.

in this situation I do not know of a reason that the user would have an URL.
I took this from a Chromium bug report so there bug reports may need URL's
to rereproduce the problem.
Now I understand the confusion :-)

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=description

shows no template because it shows content that has been modified. If you go to

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=version

and chose a version, or try to fill a bug at

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html

you will see the following template:

Problem description:

Steps to reproduce:
1. ....
2. ....
3. ....

Current behavior:

Expected behavior:

which is so close to what you described that I thought you were talking about improving it. I
apologize for the confusion.

Cheers