Hi Christoph, Charles, all

please DON'T USE the file I attached to the last mail, I found the reason for the wrong formatting of the triangle created "O":

The triangles have been cloned from an original not visible in the graphic and the clones are moved by Inkscape when they are converted to single elements (probably done at EPS conversion).

I repositioned the single elements after de-cloning them, so the resulting EPS shows the O in the right position.

Attached for Charles, for the others I uploaded it to the wiki:

Unfortunately the wiki seems not to allow EPS files to be uploaded, so I had to use a trick:

I uploaded the SVG file (newly created from the official SVG version with the right colors - just removed the left LibO logo part and added the necessary white space) to the wiki:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Conference_Logo_2011Paris_color.svg

I uploaded the EPS version as new version of the same file. Thus the EPS is downloadable as:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/4/47/Conference_Logo_2011Paris_color.svg

But you have to rename it to "Conference_Logo_2011Paris_color.eps" after the download.

The SVG version is reachable as previous version:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/4/47/Conference_Logo_2011Paris_color.svg

I'll ask on the website list for the possibility to upload eps files to the wiki too.

Christoph Noack schrieb:
Hi Bernhard,

Thanks! Charles, when forwarding the file please tell the guys to
double check the green color as well ... there have been reports last
year that RGB to CMYK conversion might be bad. No solution yet for
proper conversion ...

I recreated the SVG version from the file with corrected colors as I don't know if you used Nik's original file (with wrong green tones) for your conference logo without LibO logo part.

But you're right - conversion might cause different color tones, and even with the right tones they might look differently depending on the surface they are printed on. So please double-check the colors when they are printed.

Best regards

Bernhard