Le 2011-07-14 14:39, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi all,

I have set up the new repository for LibreOffice extensions and templates with a
blobstorage, where the binary files are stored. I had to create two new directories
for this purpose. Now every thing works. The site is at
http://extensions2.libreoffice.org/

I'll going to create a new layout for the site and therefor I need the logo for the
site. I know a mockup from Bernhard
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Extensions_Templates_Logo.png

and now a design from Nik:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/8/8e/ExtensionsLogo_Cleaned_110712NS.svg

I looked over the last one and missed the template part of the website.
Is there a chance to get a design of the last one that covers both (extensions and
templates)?

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas

Looks great and works really well from a user point of view.

1. I was just wondering, when someone submits an extension or template, they will obviously need to supply an email address or URL. How are these managed? I don't see any public display of extension/template author's email or website on the site. Would it make any sense to have the website URL showing somewhere in the description (if there is one attached to the extension/template)? This would allow users a way of communicating with the extension/template author, should users have a need to speak to them. I do notice that the submitters do need to add their email address and URL on the submission form.

2. I like the amount of information given to the user as well as the "Self-Certification" section.

3. Another question is the "Likes and dislikes" section (top right) where it says to "log-in". Are your plans are to allow people to register to the Externsions site in order to place their "Like" or "Dislike". Is there any other advantage to have people register? Otherwise, people will wonder why we are collecting names for this.

Nice to have the site to finally start the "official" repository of extensions/templates. Great work!

Cheers

Marc