Hi Andreas, all,

nobody has any opinion on this topic?

Even a "I don't like it" would be a reaction...

Best regards

Bernhard

Bernhard Dippold schrieb:
Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke schrieb:
Hi all,

in the last days I get a new environment for a extension and template
repository for
LibreOffice working. You can find the new site currently at
http://kermit.documentfoundation.org:9089/LibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates/

There is only a placeholder for a logo on the site at the moment. A
short time ago
there was a proposal for a logo for the new repo but the discussion
stops. Maybe with
the new site at the doors a discussion how the logo of the new site
should look like
is easier ;-)

Thanks for the reminder :-)

I just designed a quick version based on the conference logo by Nik:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Extensions_Templates_Logo.png

I didn't add anything to the main logo (because I think the reasons not
to do so for the conference logo are still valid), but replaced the
conference addition by just the words "Extensions & Templates".

Here we could add another graphic - something to be used as reference to
extensions and templates inside the product an on our website/wiki.

I stayed with the words, emphasizing the "X" in extensions (like Xtra)
and the "T" in templates, creating "XT" as possible acronym.

All: Jump in, comment, improve, propose better ideas!

I consider it easier to provide other ideas when there is at least one
visual proposal...

Best regards

Bernhard

PS: I created another wiki page to collect the proposals:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Extensions_templates_site_logo
using the gallery option of the wiki - quite easy to use, I think...