@Astron - I was the who submitted the clippy-with-scraps logo. You can find it here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Extensions_v1.png I made it using LibO Draw. I will be happy to provide the source file to anyone who is interested in refining it, etc. When this topic was being discussed some time ago, I remember Christopher Noack raised the question whether we need a logo to start with... I am of the opinion that we do need a logo/icon for extensions that fits well with the other LibO icons. And we should use it consistently across the website, individual programs, etc. Perhaps, it's time we started this thread again and gather more opinions/thoughts/suggestions about this.

@Andreas - Your website design is nice and clean. What do you think about changing the colors of tabbed links bar to green so that it becomes more consistent with the website design of other LibO sites?

Cheers!
Vamsi.