On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 17:30 +0200, Irmhild Rogalla wrote:
Dear Björn, *

Am 15.06.2011 15:43, schrieb Björn Balazs:
Hi all,

and sorry for long time no hear... Real life tends to be demanding, but
hopefully things will get better now.

We at Apliki, namely Isabel (she will soon say hello) and I, are planning a
set of surveys to better understand who the LibO user are. For these surveys
we do need LibO end-users that are willing to answer a few questions about
themselves and their likes and dislikes.

How can we acquire the end-users for the surveys?

We have been thinking about recruiting them over Facebook or via the Download
Page for Libre Office! Do you have any other ideas? Do you see any
possibility to actively help us with this?

 From my point of view the users-lists and foren/bulletin boards are
good places to require end-users,

+1

Björn,

I would be happy to work with you in contacting the different forums
about running or referring to a survey - let me know if I can help.

Thanks

Drew Jensen