Hi Charles, all,

On 5/28/2011 2:11 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Nik,

I'll try to see what I can do, but in the mean time I need a validation foe
the logo. Deadline is tonight...

Best,

Charles.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by validation entirely;
- If you mean you need the final logo files, they are uploaded in all three variations here: (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Conf-logo.zip) - If you need confirmation of my availability to work on materials for the conference, you have it.

- If you mean you need a final outcome on behalf of the Design team regarding the logo ... only our newly-elected fearless leader =) can do that.

I can put it to a quick vote and see what happens but I'd really like Bernhard's "go-ahead" before I do that. On my behalf you have all the thumbs-up/relinquished-rights-of-public-license/commitment-to-make-changes/consent that you need =)

I should mention, your "tonight" is my "tomorrow" so please don't be disappointed if I don't respond for a few hours as I'm off to bed (it is 2am here in Sydney).
I'll check in tomorrow to see if there's anything further I can do.

-Nik

PS. The zip file mentioned above has all three variations (colour, greyscale, inverted) in EPS, PNG and SVG formats.
So it is ready-to-use, so to speak.