Hi Drew, all

drew schrieb:
Hi,

If you look at the picture of the NA-DVD kit Tim posted the other day
note the small pamphlet inserted inside the cover:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Na-dvd-lightscribe.jpg

It is the pamphlet at the left side, isn't it? The new design is much better! ;-)

The team has been working on the final art work for the phamplet:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/8/86/Na-dvd-insert.pdf

So - open for any comments from the design list?

I like it (even if I didn't print and fold it to get an impression when it is folded together). It conveys our branding language very well.

Just two remarks (not to be taken as requests to change, but only as input - perhaps you already took them into account) about the front page (right third of page 2):

At the bottom "Mac OS X" seems to have more distance from "GNU/Linux" than "GNU/Linux" from "Microsoft Windows". Perhaps the "OS X" characters are a bit larger than the rest?.

And: Did you have a certain reason to use these colors for the languages in the NA DVD logo?

While green, red and blue are easy to recognize, did you think of using some colors from the LibreOffice branding colors?
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Colors)

(and avoiding Green as our main color for the languages might produce a more equal impression about the languages)

Best regards

Bernhard