Hi Steve

You're right! I'd never given that little anchor a second thought. I'd always thought what's that and then forgotten about it.

After a little experimentation - I've seen the Anchor point move from the bottom of the graphic I have in a document to the top. It was originally outside the page margins on the left and I moved it inside the page margins. If I click on the Anchor it then goes back to the bottom left.

I've figured out how you anchor it to a page using the Right Click. It's got options I've just ignored in the past because I had no idea what they did.

We need a scientific approach to solve this problem and I wonder if working with a sample document with graphics that exhibits typical problems might be a good place to start. it can then be passed around for feedback on potential solutions. If you think that is a good idea, I'll make up the sample and pass it to you.

Cheers

Phil Jackson