Hello Jim,

I'm glad you found this useful, and even more glad to know that LibreOffice is rid of the pasting bug. There's been a lot of work in cleaning up the code in LibreOffice, so we might see a lot of improvements in that line in the next versions.

Please drop by if you stumble upon another issue or though (not a bug) in the interacting part (we call it user/usability experience). We are working on this right now, and I reafirm: user input is very important to us.

Cheers./

PS.: I forward your mail to the list, hope you don't mind :-)