On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 22:52 +0200, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
Hi Drew,
Am 06.05.2011 17:09, schrieb drew:
[1] The insert graphic (will likely use this in a blog also)
http://lo-portal.us/temp/usoo-sticky-post-img-shdw.png

Great stuff.

Hi K-J,

Thanks

Two things:
First
I know it is a text problem but
The text left of the figure has a virtual line from down left to up right.
The right text has the form of an arc (closed bracket).

hmm - actually I was concentrating on the line closest to the figure,
the inside arcs..I can always block it....

Figured:
   /Get help     Users    \
  /Stay current  Supporting)
/Give support   Users    /

Second:
The figure seems to be a little bit close to the text above.

you mean the "setup and troubleshooting", alright, well I was trying for
resting on..but it would be clearer perhaps with some more space.

I'm pleased about the usage of the motif and the correspondence to the
figure:
For me it shows happiness, pleasure, throwing confetti ;-).
Really great.

Can we also have this logo without the "OpenOffice.org User Forum" to
use it on our websites?

Easily - the 'person' graphic is already found on the TDF wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#By_Jens_Habermann_3

The rest is just text and items also from the wiki, here is the GIMP
file, with all the layers, for that particular graphic.
http://lo-portal.us/temp/Libre-people-logo-forum.xcf

Feel free to use it as you like - or ask for something specific and I'll
try.

//drew