On 04/18/2011 02:57 PM, drew wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 21:52 +0200, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Drew!

Thanks for the updates ... cool to see the progress :-)

Am Montag, den 18.04.2011, 14:39 -0400 schrieb drew:
Just a quick note - found a couple of little issues in all of these
files. (dumb mistake)
Just a quick question - are the ones updated now? I still noticed some
little issues in the files, so please tell us when we should have a look
at it - which might be now ;-)
The .svg files are current

The .pdf files are worthless as far as I;m concerned (I'm ready to shoot
inkscape)

The .png files are are gong up now as full print runs now - will be a
little bit. (20 minutes more)

But why wait, what pray tell is the problems you see? Maybe I already
saw them, maybe not.

Thanks

Drew

Cheers,