On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 11:30 -0400, drew wrote:
On Mon, 2011-04-18 at 01:04 +1000, Nik wrote:
Hi Bernhard, Christoph, Drew, Klaus, all,

On 4/17/2011 11:50 PM, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
Am 17.04.2011 14:54, schrieb drew:
On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 13:52 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:

[snipped]
If Nik can provide the high res, we should integrate the link too...

Well, that is fine of course, but in reality what is needed are editable
files - the back is mostly text and that needs to be editable.

+1

Grüße
k-j

And here I'm afraid I must disappoint... that image;
(http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/7/7b/ROUGH_postcard_PRESENTED.jpg)

was hacked together from a screen-capture of Drew's work.
I never requested the Hi-res files or looked into downloading them, I
just hacked and slashed at the low-res after hitting print-screen.
I just wanted to provide quick feedback so I slapped it together. That's
what I meant by "rough" Design.

I'm even ashamed that I overlooked leaving the "fine print" in
times-new-roman, which I would *NEVER* do if I wasn't in a rush >=(
Sorry guys. The biggest file I've got is no bigger than 600x400pixels.
=(

Hi Nik,

For me that is not a problem. The visual was what was needed, I know how
to replicate it.

Howdy all,

Alright I've finished the first pass on the front page _only_.

I sized this piece for submittal to vistaprint (a commercial print
service), this is the full bleed size for the standard post card there.

You can find the files here:
http://lo-portal.us/temp/postcard/vista-print-std-post-card-front.svg
http://lo-portal.us/temp/postcard/vista-print-std-post-card-front.png
http://lo-portal.us/temp/postcard/vista-print-std-post-card-front.pdf