Hi all!

I know it's a little late, but I'm trying to reply all the emails I wanted to have replied already...

On 22-02-2011 12:59, Nik wrote:
[...]
I don't think Paulo or myself would consider ourselves ready for leadership responsibilities.
Yeah, I'm actually new not only here in this team, but in the Design and UX themselves too. Leadership is not a possibility.

I am not a consistent contributor and you cannot rely on my constant availability here, such is the nature of my work.
I'm seeing myself in the exactly same position. I follow all the discussions, but my work breaks me to replying and be more active on this mail listing.

Paulo is a Design PRODIGY and a truly gifted and enthusiastic addition to our team, but is new to the team and project. He will surely be a great leader, in time.
Thank your for the PRODIGY; it's a lot overdone, but still made me smile! :)

Three people have remained active, proactive and loyal to this team for the last 10 years: Bernhard, Christoph, You [Ivan].
[...]
As it was said before, they already do the "leadership" job naturally, through their respectable [and highly needed) opinions. Maybe it's just a formalization issue for this fact.

~Paulo
--
Paulo José O. Amaro
Computer Science Student