Hi Marc,

Marc Paré schrieb:
I am just curious, some "LibreOffice Challenge" banners have been shown
off on this list but for some reason they have not been linked on any
pages so that they may be put to good use.

If you or someone else would be able to collect them on a "proposals" page, this would be great.

Am I to assume that I could just gather these and link then on the
LibreOffice Challenge wiki page[1] myself and keep this page up to date?

I don't really like to propose using some (quite different) designs without discussing them here before they are presented for download and presentation on external websites.

I know that time is running fast - and I didn't comment to any of Paulo's proposals - but if we can't come up with a consistent look and feel now, people will not understand why this is important later on.

All "official" artwork needs to get approval here on the list.

Everything else is just a "proposal" and should be presented on the wiki in this way.

With the initial design we needed decisions in a very short timeframe - and there will be reasons to do so in future too. But these should stay seldom exceptions.

The marketing section has a menu item pointing to the page[2] but some
of the banners are just sitting on the threads and no other comments
have been offered on them. I would them assume that, having no other
comments on these that they are ready for use? Should we just put them
up on this page and put them to use?

No - please don't do so. Collect them and have a short vote on them - afterwards we should put them up.

We would still need an English version of the Skyscraper 1600x1600 to be
completed on that page too.

(not this width, I assume ;-))

Best regards

Bernhard