Hi Marc,

Marc Paré schrieb:
Could anyone rework DRodirguez' grayscale logo found on the wiki
challenge page[1] into ES, DE, and FRA. The US team would like to rework
a recent flyer[2] in these languages but it would be nice if someone
could do this for us? We are just getting the text body ready for the
flyer.

Sorry, I don't have the time to do so.

Daniel didn't provide his source file (IIRC), but you or anybody else could use the SVG source of Christoph's banner proposal:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/b/b2/2011-02-19v2_LibreOffice_FoundationChallenge_Banner.svg

Just turn the Green to grey and replace the English wording by the other languages should be possible.

Best regards

Bernhard