Hi Daniela, *

Daniela Mihm schrieb:
Hi,

I need a (temporary) DVD-Label for LibreOfice-Box.

Thank you for stepping in!

Perhaps your label design might be appropriate for all the CD/DVD distributors already asking for labels.

My main question: Are the icons I can find at
http://luxate.blogspot.com/2011/01/libreoffice-initial-icons-milestone.html
in process or are these ready to use?

Even if they are near to be finished, there are several points we wanted to include or at least discuss if we'd have the time to do so.

Now there is a bit more time, so they might be modified.

As you need the label in quite a short period of time, I'd recommend to use these labels (depending on the use case you might want to include more or less detailed versions - the most detailed ones have been created by Paulo and integrated in his source file [1]).

If there will be a larger degree modification it would be possible quite easily to replace one or another icon on the label.

(Perhaps this would mean to wait with printing as long as possible or not to print more labels than necessary for this special event).

I have found DVD label at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Bedipp/Drafts
and
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#CD.2FDVD_Labels
and
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab/LibODVD (a picture is
here: http://picasaweb.google.com/magicfab/Mobile#5567334615198441922)

Are there so far other designs for a DVD label?

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas#CD.2FDVD_Labels

(even if I think their look is too close to the OOo DVD labels [2])

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_Initial_Icons-Paulo.svg
[2]: http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/cdart/previous_cdart.html