Hi David,

David Nelson schrieb:
Hi, :-)

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/designers/

needs some more convincing explanations and arguments to attract
graphic/UX/UI designers than "We need designers" :-D

I saw this page and marked it already to work on during my rail travel tomorrow (more than 8 hours...)

@Design team: Christoph, Bernhard, guys, can you give me some
inspiration about what kind of people you want to find, what kind of
work you do, and - generally - give us some insight into your craft?

The main information is already on the design wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design

Anyone want to jump in and write some web content?

If anybody else is interested, please raise your hand!

[...]

If you go to the top of the relevant content page in the admin back
end, you will see there is a tab "To-do**".... the 2 asterisks mean
that there is information to read there... Please read that info and
maybe follow the suggestions?

I will not have Internet access tomorrow, so I won't be able to upload any content before I'm at home again.

But I'll try to draft some content and upload it later...

We're paying double wage rates for content and contrlbutions written
during this weekend!

:-)

Best regards

Bernhard