Hi David, Ivan, Michael, all!

Am Samstag, den 15.01.2011, 16:10 +0800 schrieb David Nelson:

[conf call proposal]

@all: Do you think this is a good idea?

+1

@Christoph: if so, would you set up a Doodle poll or do you want me to?

Here is the poll, but I have to admit that I've - to not miss anyone -
added all times (even those, I won't be available. So sorry for the many
options in advance ...
http://www.doodle.com/py7e7fku8p5v9v92

Currently, I don't have that much clue how to organize the call
(technically), because I'd like to focus on the icons today :-\ It would
be cool if you could ping Florian ...

It would be great to put up an agenda before our call - so that others
can follow our discussion or can add their own thoughts.