Hi Bernhard,

I think the large 3D binder spirals are too prominent.  They distract me
from the document and seem to over-shadow the components of the LibreOffice
logo.

The holes are not prominent enough...

I am not able to try my hand at anything at the moment but I would recommend
you try horizontal binders, similar to the small icon.  Perhaps a gradient
can give the binders a 3D ring effect.  Horizontal binders might give us
some freedom to find that happy medium between too big and too small.  The "
Goldilocks <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Story_of_the_Three_Bears>"
size. :-)

Happy new year everyone!

Cheers,
Jaron

On Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Bernhard Dippold <