HI Drew, David, all,

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 11:54 +0800, David Nelson wrote:
Hi Drew, :-)

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:51, drew <drew@baseanswers.com> wrote:
Hi David,

OK - well, I did one final touch and I really will put this down now.

http://oucv.org/libreoffice/images/david/final/buttons.html

... Softer shadow. ;-)

and the text size was wrong on the support button - also deleted the
unused layers in the .xcf files in the final directory.

Thanks!

I like both sets actually..libreoffice actually pops out a bit more in
the first..but the text is still a little large on those..anyway, it
they help great..

If I'll find the time to look at the source files, I want to do one more interation:

- move the symbol down a bit, so there is the same distance to the upper and lower border

- write IRC in capital letters (took some time for me to understand "Irc")

- provide a "non-text" button: Perhaps we can reproduce the same button with an textual overlay of
the blue words as Ivan mentioned some time ago in the discussion about the larger buttons on the
TDF website.
(still showing "Beta" instead of "RC" or "LibreOffice" without tag).

But this is not a task necessarily to be finished before the website is going live. There is no
problem uploading the present buttons...

Best regards

Bernhard