Hi all,

maybe some of you may have missed the discussion on steering-discuss
covering the request for an "accessibility mailing list" [1]. To make it
short - now there is one :-) One of the announcements can be found at
[2].

If you have either interest or expert knowledge (maybe even both ...)
concerning accessibility, then please subscribe! It would be great if
we, the Design Team, could extend the "work well", "look great" with
something like "for everyone".

I felt free to add this to our Design Team wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design#Communication

By the way, is there anybody who has some experience creating accessible
graphics? I'm referring to HC (High Contrast) graphics here, and I do
have some questions concerning the use of colors ... but maybe we
continue on the dedicated list ;-)

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]