Hi Carlos,

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Carlos Jenkins <hastciberneo@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

What can absolutely be improved:

1. The LibO logo used is the base logo not the "contemporary" one, with is
prettier, I hasn't able to find the SVG of that one so is had to use the
base logo.

You can find the SVG at:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice-Initial-Artwork-Logo.svg

Please note that you will need to open this in Inkscape to get all the
variants to show.

2. As stated on (1), the logos on the frontpage blocks follows the same
graphic style, so, those can be improved.
3. Margins of the general document, line height and font size for better
readability.

So, I'm kindly asking for all the members of these team to review, comment
and improve this design. When considered final, with pleasure I could
implement this as a Drupal theme.

I think it's far too early to be having this discussion. The
silverstripe site is still under construction and you're already
hinting at a final design for the Drupal site - my head's spinning.

AFAIK, the main focus of the Drupal group is to implement a functional
instance that will be able to replace the Silverstripe install - the
design can be discussed here in due course. I don't think we've
finalised the initial 3.3 branding, let alone started to develop a
detailed roadmap for community branding. There are lots of discussions
we need to have here on the design list before we even begin to think
about a theme for the Drupal instance.

Regards,
Ivan.