[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- From: Bryen Yunashko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2018 18:44:50 +0000
- To: email@example.com
Hello, I was given this email address and hope it is the right one to
I recently set up a Windows laptop with Windows 10 Creators Edition and
have JAWS 18 installed. Both are fully up to the latest updates. A
couple of months ago, I installed LibreOffice and had great difficulty
because often when I started up LO, Jaws would stop working and then
A number of buttons and fields didn't work either. So, I put it aside for
a while. This week I decided to try again and asked someone to update the
latest LO as the inplace update button wasn't accessible for me.
Now, when I start LO, it does not even speak anything. It is completely
"hidden." But I know LO is actually running because I will randomly type
some text, then press Alt+F4 to close the program and I get a prompt to
save or discard my file.
But while LO is open, nothing works. No menu button, tabs, arrow keys,
Is this a known problem?
Bryen M Yunashko
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS||V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS