[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- From: Alex ARNAUD <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 14:46:14 +0100
- To: Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Cc: Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
Thank you Thorsten for sharing this. I didn't know this site. I'll take a look.
You could also find documentation on accessibility for GNU/Linux here: https://developer.gnome.org/accessibility-devel-guide/stable/
If you expect to increase the accessibility of LibreOffice there is already a lot of issues to solve with sometime technical details on the BTS, see the meta-bug: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101912
Visual-Impairment Project Manager
Hypra - "Humanizing technology"
Le 07/11/2017 à 02:04, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :
just came across https://ds.gpii.net/ - self-describing as the
"one-stop place to find resources, components and people to conceive,
develop, test and market novel accessible solutions".
Anyway, perhaps a useful place to network, and/or find some
inspirations? They also have mailing lists
(https://wiki.gpii.net/index.php/Mailing_Lists), this one looks worth
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?||Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS