[libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!

Thank you!

Sam Peck
Ally Design and UX lead
Blackboard Inc
London
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email in error.