[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!
- From: V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote@utsa.edu>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:52:07 -0700 (MST)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should be set having subscribed yourself to Nabble and to the ML, and
now passed moderation.
A simple response to this should turn via the ML.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice-accessibility-Please-sign-me-up-tp4210095p4210139.html
Sent from the Accessibility mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!||Sam Peck <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] GPII DeveloperSpace for a11y technology - useful resource?