Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility

On 29.01.2017 23:11, Tom Davies wrote:
> Ideas Agreed On "No access to title bar (title or close button) [
> Heiko: Yes, Jay: Yes]
>
> Jay & Heiko Disagreements Heiko disagrees on F6 arriving at the deck
> Should hamburger be accessible [ Heiko: No, Jay: Yes ]

We went over the proposal once again today and collected a good number of points to discuss. The GDoc is up-to-date.

> I am not sure what "hamburger" means in this context!

Context menus are often provided per icon that looks like three lines in a stack just like a triple cheese burger (typical icon on mobile devices). LibreOffice has such a menu in many content panels giving access to the respective dialog, although not a hamburger with the current icon themes. The question is whether or not this icon should be part of the navigation sequence, and if yes, how to include.

Thanks for your comments,
Heiko