[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility
- From: Heiko Tietze <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:11:08 +0100
- To: Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Yousuf Philips <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice Accessibility <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 29.01.2017 23:11, Tom Davies wrote:
> Ideas Agreed On "No access to title bar (title or close button) [
> Heiko: Yes, Jay: Yes]
> Jay & Heiko Disagreements Heiko disagrees on F6 arriving at the deck
> Should hamburger be accessible [ Heiko: No, Jay: Yes ]
We went over the proposal once again today and collected a good number of points to discuss. The GDoc is up-to-date.
> I am not sure what "hamburger" means in this context!
Context menus are often provided per icon that looks like three lines in a stack just like a triple cheese burger (typical icon on mobile devices). LibreOffice has such a menu in many content panels giving access to the respective dialog, although not a hamburger with the current icon themes. The question is whether or not this icon should be part of the navigation sequence, and if yes, how to include.
Thanks for your comments,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility||Yousuf Philips <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Sidebar a11y accessibility
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Please sign me up!