[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- From: Alex ARNAUD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 18:46:49 +0100
- To: Marc Paré <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 07/11/2016 à 07:27, Marc Paré a écrit :
Is there a list somewhere on our Wiki or website where one could see
various accessibility tools that work with LibreOffice on all platforms?
On GNU/Linux, the orca screen reader and the screen magnifiers EZoom and the GNOME one work well with LibreOffice.
Also, are there still quite a few accessibility bugs with LibreOffice?
If so, how could I get to see the number of bugs? Could someone point me
in the right direction?
There are two meta-bugs :
- One for the general issues : https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=101912
- One for the Linux-specific bugs : https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=36549
Are there any accessibility bugs that you would
consider as high priority?
It depends on what your users need and which platform you have as target.
Visual-Impairment Project Manager
Hypra - "Humanizing technology"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility Support for KDE
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Between Brno and Brussels
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility Support for KDE