[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility Support for KDE
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility Support for KDE
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 03:48:11 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could someone tell me if accessibility support is still a challenge for KDE? Is GNOME still pretty well the way to go?
parEntreprise.com Supports OpenDocument Formats (ODF)
parEntreprise.com Supports http://www.LibreOffice.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Accessibility-adaptive software complementing LibreOffice?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Between Brno and Brussels