[libreoffice-accessibility] Jaws not speaking when use Latest Version of LibreOffice 5.1.4

Has anyone had trouble getting the Latest Version of Jaws17 working with LibreOffice 5.1.4. Jaws isn’t speaking anything at all, it just says untitled document when first login. I made sure the accessibility option was turned on in the accessibility category for screenreaders & restarted the program like they mentioned too. I had to check that with NvDA. NVDA speaks everything the menus, options & everything else too.

Thanks, David