@David, *

David Ouimet wrote
Has anyone had trouble getting the Latest Version of Jaws17 working with
LibreOffice 5.1.4. Jaws isn’t speaking anything at all, it just says
untitled document when first login. I made sure the accessibility option
was turned on in the accessibility category for screenreaders & restarted
the program like they mentioned too. I had to check that with NvDA.  NVDA
speaks everything the menus, options & everything else too.

LibreOffice implemented a native accessibility bridge for Windows builds
based on the IAccessible2 (v1.3) API.
The NVDA screen reader's IAccessible2 and Symphony modules continue to
handle LibreOffice sessions fairly completely.

It seems unlikely that Freedom Scientific would drop support for the
IAccessible2 standards in this latest release. But it could be a
configuration issue on JAWS 17,  please check with Freedom Scientific or
your integrator, as few folks here will not have JAWS 17 available to assist
in a timely fashion.

Stuart